Until further notice, there will be no childhood immunizations given at the Miles-Broadway location by the City of Cleveland Dept. of Public Health. Services will be offered at McCafferty Health Center, 4242 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, 44113, on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 9:00a.m. – 4:00p.m., excluding City holidays. Please call (216) 664-6603 with any questions.
The Cleveland Dept. of Public Health provides free or lower-cost health care and screening services which include:
These services make it possible for all Cleveland residents to receive free or low-cost medical services at the City Health Centers with these hours of operations (excluding City holidays).
- Lead screening (free)
- Childhood immunizations (free – insurance cards accepted)
- Seasonal flu vaccinations for adults and children (insurance cards accepted)
- TB testing ($5.00/test)
- Pregnancy Testing – sliding fee scale
- Reproductive Health Clinic (STI testing, counseling and treatment, and family planning) – sliding fee scale
- HIV testing and counseling