J. Glen Smith Health Center
McCafferty Health Center
The Cleveland Dept. of Public Health provides free or lower-cost health care and screening services which include:
- Lead screening (free)
- Childhood immunizations - For Dates/Times of Service, Click Here!
- Seasonal flu vaccinations for adults and children (insurance cards accepted)
- TB testing ($5.00/test)
- Pregnancy Testing – sliding fee scale
- Reproductive Health Clinic (STI testing, counseling and treatment, and family planning) – sliding fee scale
- HIV testing and counseling
These services make it possible for all Cleveland residents to receive free or low-cost medical services at the City Health Centers with these hours of operations (excluding City holidays).