Childhood Immunizations will be available and offered by appointment only at the following locations and times:
- Tuesdays, 9:00am-12:00pm, J. Glen Smith Health Center. Please call (216) 664-7095 to make an appointment
- Wednesdays, 9:00am-12:00pm, T.F. McCafferty Health Center. Please call (216) 664-6603 to make an appointment
Please bring your child’s immunization records. Only the parent and the child receiving immunizations will be permitted in the clinic.
J. Glen Smith Health Center
McCafferty Health Center
The Cleveland Dept. of Public Health provides free or lower-cost health care and screening services which include:
- Lead screening (free)
- Childhood immunizations (free – insurance cards accepted)
- Seasonal flu vaccinations for adults and children (insurance cards accepted)
- TB testing ($5.00/test)
- Pregnancy Testing – sliding fee scale
- Reproductive Health Clinic (STI testing, counseling and treatment, and family planning) – sliding fee scale
- HIV testing and counseling
These services make it possible for all Cleveland residents to receive free or low-cost medical services at the City Health Centers with these hours of operations (excluding City holidays).